Cooking is like a therapy for people who love to enjoy delicious food. Not just for yourself but cooking for others can also be a pretty entertaining thing to do. For that purpose, you would need a cooker and here we are reviewing the Breville joule sous vide. There are many reasons why it sets itself apart from other products in the market and becomes the best seller.
It has a super convenient size so you don’t have to get a very large container or pot for your cooking. The size might be compact and small but the power of this cooker is like a punch. It has an 1100 W of power so you can expect a good cook of your food. It is a very modern sleek design that will look great with the aesthetics of your kitchen.
Today we will be reviewing the complete details of the cooker and look into its features and benefits and where it doesn’t put up.
Specifications of breville joule sous vide
At the start, we will be discussing the specifications and features of this cooker to help you understand the working and compare it to other options.
- The size of this product is 11 X1.9 X 1.9 inches.
- It weighs 1.28 lb.
- The manufacturer of this cooker is Breville.
- This compact device has a heating power of 1100 watts.
- It works with smart Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless technologies.
- It has mobile phone applications for iOS and Android.
- You can obtain a maximum 98°C temperature
- You can use a maximum of 40 L of water.
- You get 3.8 cm minimum water depths and 20.3 cm maximum water depth.
- It has a really compact and small size that fits easily into any pot.
- This cooker produces some restaurant standard results.
- High-quality cooking of your food.
- It is a very convenient device.
- It comes with a handy mobile phone application.
- You can easily store it in your cabinet.
- It is a short power lead.
- It can be noisy because the water is continuously moving.
- You can come across glitches in the mobile application.
Advantages of breville joule sous vide
In terms of working the main purpose of the best sous vide cooker is to get the water heated and put the food in it at a very precise temperature and time. No matter how hard you try, it can be really difficult to get food cooked at a low temperature in perfect timing. You need to be a professional chef or just get Breville joule sous to vide cooker for yourself. Most of the time the cooking is uneven and six people at the table might get different results. To deal with this type of problem, such cookers can help you get a very consistent and precise level of cooking in a perfect amount of time.
People have tried many sous vide machines but this temperature problem has been consistent. No one has updated the perfect machine because there are occasional variations in the temperature every now and then. When you are looking for a completely finely cooked food you can’t afford any changes in the temperature. You don’t want your food to be overcooked or undercooked so make sure you get the right product. Very cheap sous vide machine will never get this factor right.
Compact and Sleek Design
Not just the working but the body of this machine looks so sleek and beautiful just like the Apple products. It has a compact and will make a design that is simple and aesthetic. It is not like the other circulators available in the market because of the way it looks.
Still, the little package comes with a lot of features and power.
The 1100 W of power allows you to heat a 40 L of water with a closed lid. It gets to the desert a bit more quickly than other competitors. This way you get to cook your food faster. It is a great device for getting your food cooked at a low temperature for a long time. You will find all the features of this machine very appealing as you can control it by your mobile application.
The only problem that we found is that it cannot be controlled manually because it only works with the help of the mobile application. If the mobile phone is somehow not working or the touchscreen is not convenient you will not be able to use the Breville joule sous vide. This product doesn’t have any buttons or screens to control them physically.