You can make Sous vide chicken recipes, Sous vide briskets, chops, and much more in culinary sous vide container. Let’s first talk about some of the best cookers that may come handy in the kitchen.
Anova Culinary Sous Vide Container
The availability of sous vide containers has a huge impact on people. Due to their increasing popularity, the sous vide containers are in demand. Therefore, different companies have launched a number of sous vide containers with a lid or without the lid.
Anova Culinary Sous vide container is the top-rated container because of its extraordinary features. So, these containers are really sturdy as they last for such a long time. So, you can make tons of Sous vide recipes in them. Let’s have a look at its features one by one.
Features of Sous Vide Container
Design: Anova Culinary Sous vide container is useful specifically for sous vide. Moreover, It is made by combining the curved shape superior water circulation with a silicon lid and wire rack. Additionally, the raised base is perfect for cooking.
Flexible lid collar: The flexible lid collar allows you to use any type of sous vide circulator in this container.
Material: The body is made up of food-grade polycarbonate and the lid is made up of silicon. So, these materials do not allow the heat to escape and helps to keep the food warm for a longer period of time.
Usage: Anova Culinary Sous vide container is very easy to use. First, you just have to fill the container with water. Then, attach the circulator and finally place a lid on the container.
Warranty: The container is manufactured in San Francisco. Therefore, it holds a warranty of 2 years.
Other components: The components included in this are a container, lid and a rack.
- Large family size vessel
- The Dow size capacity
- .Well circulation of water
- There is a lack of insulation
Sous vide bags for Storage
This product is the best vacuum sealer available in the market. People love Sous vide bags because they are super comfortable to store things.
Features of Sous Vide bags
Multiple purpose usage:
These sous vide bags can be used to store different items for example sandwiches, meat and other food items. However, they can also be used as reusable storage bags, freezer bags, sous vide cookers etc.
Material: They are made up of plastic. The plastic is BPA free which is very good for your health. It is very safe for freezing or microwaving at high temperature.
Other Components: The product includes thirty usable sous vide vacuum bags. Additionally, it has a hand pump, four sealing and four sour clips.
Easy Usage: It is very easy to use these bags. Put your food into the bag, then seal it with the clip and lastly pump the air out with the help of the valve.
Warranty: The product comes with a one-month money-back guarantee.
- Best for the safety of food.
- They help to prevent food odour.
- These bags extend the life of your food.
- You can’t buy extra bags when you need them. If you want extra bags then you have to buy the whole product.
Sous vide cookbook recipes
A modern way to transform your kitchen into a restaurant and become a chef overnight. You will love it for how many sous vide recipes it contains.
This book contains the best recipes for making different types of food items. Therefore, this book will provide you with information about how to make the most delicious meals. Features of this amazing book follow;
Features of Sous Vide Cookbook Recipes
Tons of Recipes: The total number of recipes in this book are 600.
Categories of food items: The sous vide book has the following categories;
- Breakfast, eggs, cocktails, appetizers and snacks recipes.
- Moreover, Vegetarian sous vide recipes
- Furthermore, Pork beef and poultry recipes
- Deserts and sauces recipes
Number of pages: Total number of pages in this book are 249/
Language: It is available worldwide in English language only.
- Easy and quick recipes
- Best vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes
- This book is only available in one language.
Sous Vide Chicken Breast Recipe
You can make chicken breast using Sous Vide container and the recipe for chicken breast is mentioned below. In order to make Chicken breast in sous vide container, you will need the following ingredients.
- Chicken breasts
- Vegetable oil
Equipment that you will use to cook chicken breast is a Sous vide machine along with the vacuum storage bags or sous vide bags.
Recipe for Sous Vide Chicken Breast
You have to follow these simple steps to make Chicken breast using a sous vide container with lid.
Prep: First of all, fill the sous vide container with water according to the instructions that are given on sous vide manufacturer’s booklet.
Temperature: After this, the second step is to set the machine at 165°F.
Marination: In the third step marinate each chicken with salt and water. Pack the chicken pieces in sous vide bags and seal each bag with a vacuum sealer.
Cooking: After this in the fourth step, you will not only place these bags into the water bath but also continue to cook them for at least one and a half hours.
Once the chicken breast reaches 165°F lower the temperature of the machine and carefully remove the bags from the water bath. Transfer the breast pieces to a plate them dry.
Fry: In the last step use vegetable oil and fry the pieces for a few until they are brown. Sometimes people fry them for a longer time and therefore burn the pieces. Then, decorate the chicken pieces with herbs and spices.
Ready: Delicious chicken breast pieces are ready to eat.
Spicy chicken biscuits using the sous vide machine
You can make biscuits easily in sous vide machine and enjoy delicious biscuits at your own home. The recipe you need to follow is mentioned below.
First of all, there is a list of ingredients that you will need to make biscuits.
- 4-5 boneless chicken thighs
- 2-3 cups of bread crumbs
- Only 2 beaten eggs
- 2 biscuits
- 4 fried eggs
- Salt (according to your taste)
- Pepper( according to your taste)
- Garlic powder (according to your taste)
- Canola oil
Similarly in this recipe, you will again need special equipment called sous to vide machine to cook the chicken thighs.
Sous Vide Recipe
You have to follow the following steps to make Chicken biscuits
- First of all, fill the sous vide container with water and set it at 65°C.
- Secondly marinate the chicken pieces with salt, pepper, ginger powder as well as red chilli flakes too.
- Thirdly Pack these chicken pieces in sous vide bags and seal them with the vacuum sealer
- After the third step, you have to place them in the container and close the lid of the container.
- Cook them for at least two hours likewise the first recipe.
- In the fourth step remove the chicken pieces from bags and dry well. Heat a large oven with oil to 190°C.
- Finally, dip chicken pieces in the egg mixture as well as in the bread crumbs too.
- Now again place one piece in oil and fry for two minutes, in the same way, fry all the remaining pieces too.
- Now finally assemble both the chicken pieces and herbs on the biscuits. Furthermore, you can also add eggs to the topping too.