This amazing cooker cooks every type of meal in a sous vide technique. It comes in a unique design and is best for the making food in less time when once set on a temperature. This is quite a pressure cooker and makes no noise while cooking meals and also cooks faster than other cookers.
This comes with waterproof sealing and is very impressively made. The kitchen boss sous vide immersion circulator is best for the food to cook with juicy flavor and in less time.
- 4.3 lbs
- 16.2 x 6.9 x 4.4 inches
- Water minimum: 6 liters
- Water maximum: 15 liters
- Power: 1,100 watts at 110-120 volts
- Temperature Range: 104F to 194F
- Temperature Variation: +/- 0.1F
- Waterproof electrical casing (IPX7 certified)
- Up to 99 hours of continuous cook time
- No Bluetooth of wi-fi functionality
- Reliable results
- Heats water quickly
- Quiet operation
- Simple to use,
- Easy to clean
- Modern design, efficient heating
- Average of 0.5°F minor variance
- No Bluetooth or Wi-Fi functionality
Customer’s Review from Amazon: I bought this Sous Vide a few weeks ago since my friends have been raving about how perfect they cook steak. I decided on this specific one since the price was reasonable and had good reviews. I’ve used this three times already and it was super easy to use and the holder that came with it was extremely helpful! Selecting the temperature you want is straightforward and you have both Celsius and Fahrenheit options. The steak comes out tender, and just a quick sear and you have yourself some juicy steak. Highly recommend!
Customer’s Query from Amazon
This unit does not stay on to heat the water, bought it for a friend….do you have any advice for her?…..thanks!
After you set the temperature you have to set the length of time the unit will continue after it reaches the set temperature. My guess is your friend only set the temperature. Time to go back to the operator’s manual
This pressure cooker is water-proof and is a seal with rubber than a traditional rubber seal or a plastic sleeve and uses a thin metal band that separates the touch display from the shelling.
This is stainless-steel and is made from a strip of metal and it was cool to the touch. But you must cautious before handling it if cooking for more than 8 hours.
The immersions circulators and cookers have a flat-paneled display and are extremely attractive 12 sided polygonal display and they serve the dual purpose of looking good as well. This serves a meal and makes it in less time but fully cooked as you want.
This cooker has a display that shows numbers, settings, controls that light up and make you notice when the food is cooked. You can cook the sous tri-tip steak recipe in this pressure cooker with all flavors and in less time.
This is cooker is waterproof and is very impressive with no sound but a quiet food cooker. This is an electrical equipment that is submerged under 1 meter of water for 30 minutes and also it prevents any damage when washed and cleaned.
This also heats water faster than most other sous vide cookers with 130- 180 degrees Fahrenheit minutes. The best sous vide machine reviews are best known to cook food for the entire family with no hard work but in less time.
This kitchen boss sous vide cooker heats upto 1100 watts of power. This normally cooks between 130-180 degrees Fahrenheit and quickly cooks 12-20 minutes on exact temperature and the listed temperature range is 40*C and 90*C / 140*F-194*F.
The worth of this cooker is WIFI functionality and Bluetooth and being able to control the circulator from afar that how things are cooking.
- This pressure cooker highlights a full-color LCD screen and is less in price but high in competition in the market and will make your lives easier when comes to handling it.
- Meal cooking at a low temperature and to keep all the nutrients and flavor of your ingredients with juicy flavors and is expectations roner you can program it upto 24 hours.
- Setting it for hours and temperature can be done very easily via a rotary knob and it includes a button that is separated to its magnetic adjustments.
- This is stainless steel and is waterproof excluding any plastic parts or BPA in contact with water.
- This cooker can be adjusted to .1*C steps ad you will have the maximum control over your recipes and it gives heat power upto 1100W being able to move 20 liters per minute with a quiet design and gives a professional chef flavor to the foods.
- Cooking at a low temperature may require several hours for cooking and if your not looking for the speed this is not your device to cook from.
- This has a price affordable and has an initial investment also you may need a vacuum sealer.
Sous Vide Lobster Tail Recipe
The hardest lobster tail recipe is hard to cook but you can cook this in all flavors with this sous vide pressure cooker.
- 2 Lobster Tails
- 10 Tbs Butter
- Fresh Parsley
- Preheat the water bath to your desired temperature, based on the chart to the left.
- Submerge frozen lobster tails in a bowl of cold water for approximately 30 minutes to defrost and loosen up.
- Cut shell down the middle with kitchen shears and slowly but firmly pull the shell apart, ensuring not to rip the meat.
- Gently remove lobster meat from the shell and de-vein, if necessary.
- Place lobster tails, fresh parsley, and 2-3 Tbs of butter into a heavy-duty Ziploc bag. Vacuum sealing is possible, however, we prefer using the water displacement method as it is less likely to deform the shape of the tail.
- Cook for 1 hour.
- Melt 6-8 Tbs of butter in a saucepan over medium heat. If you prefer clarified butter, heat until boiling and the butter fat separates.
- Serve clarified butter on the plate beneath the tail, or in a separate bowl.
To cook food in fewer hours and with juicy taste and flavors and gives precise heating to cook food and is wireless connectivity with Bluetooth and smart app.
You can check out the digital speed controls shown on the screen of this pressure cooker. This is lightweight and waterproof for the best cooking method.
Can I overcook with sous vide?
Sous vide is easy and you can even overcook with your sous vide pressure cooker with no harm to food.
Is it safe to sous vide for 24 hours?
You can tenderize for 24/48 hours safely with the temperature is 130* to 150*F with an additional benefit.