Every day heating becomes easy by the use of GE appliances. GE Microwaves are sleek in design, have a great variety of features and they make use of the latest technology. Golden brown heating results are achieved by the use of a fan to circulate heat around objects.
The previous versions of microwave ovens used to have concerns from customers related to their size, durability, safety and prices. But nowadays almost ninety percent of kitchens in America have microwaves either on the top of their counters or are fixed inside the kitchen. This device saves lots of power and energy which is saved in cooking or heating. Today’s microwaves are rich in features and they are safer as compared to the previous versions. Their prices vary depending upon their functionalities.
This splendid microwave oven has a capacity of 0.7 cubic feet. The controls that are used in it make cooking easy. It has auto and time defrost options. It can also be placed on a turn table. It has a weight of 25.9 pounds, its dimensions are 17.25 x 13 x 10.13 inches and it consumes power of 700 Watts.
- Its special features are that it has instant on controls.
- The cooking and reheating can be done by an instant one touch.
- The kitchen timer is a minute timer which is helpful in tracking time.
- It provides a warranty of one year.
- The shipping facility of GE Microwave oven is available within United States and can also be shipped to selected companies outside United States.
- It is easy to clean, its noise level is low and it is good to be kept in small spaces.
- It is also available in black, white and stainless steel colors.
If you are looking for Best Induction Stove, check out our Best Induction Stove.
This Microwave is available in stainless steel color. It has the dimensions of 1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 inches. Its weight is 33.00 lbs. It is made up of metal and consumes a power of 800 Watts. Customers have given it a 4 out of 5 review.
- It has door latches
- Its windows have metal shield
- A small sticker with convenience guide is also pasted on it
- It has a display of Touch Control Panel
- The door latch release is to be pressed to open the door of microwave
- Turn table and support need to be placed properly in order for the microwave to operate properly
- The turn table can be removed to be cleaned and then placed back
- Defrost option is available to defrost frozen items for a specific period of time
- Bread, cakes, sea food, fish food, meat and poultry can be defrosted inside the oven
This GE Microwave oven is available in Black, White and Stainless Steel colors. It is made up of metal and is made up of steel. It has a capacity of 0.7 cubic feet. Its dimensions are approximately 17.25 inch W X 10.12 inch H X 13 inch.
It has cooking controls that are designed for the convenience of customers. For defrosting it has auto and time options. It has a turn table that has an overall width of 17 1/4 inches. It has a weight of 19.2 pounds. Its size is 0.7 cubic feet. Its color is Stainless Steel and material is also Stainless Steel. Its Wattage is 700 Watts and can be placed on counter tops for easy use.
It contains instant on controls. Quick cooking and reheating can be done using only one touch. The Kitchen Timer is a minute timer that can help you keep track of cooking. It provides a warranty of one year.
Following tips should be followed to make the microwave work longer:
- Microwave should be placed where air can circulate around it.
- A surge protector should be used to save it from power spikes.
- Metal objects should not be placed inside microwaves.
- It should be cleaned with a gentle soap and water on regular basis.
- Empty microwave should not be turned on.
- The GE microwave is used in the kitchen which is small in size. As they are short in size they can be placed anywhere as on the top of counter in the kitchen. They are kept near the wall outlets which makes them easier to use. But sometimes the counter many get stuck and the buttons might stop functioning, so resetting a microwave is a good option.
Useful Cleaning Tip
Unplug the microwave and wipe it with a solution of water and baking soda. This should be done frequently to keep the oven fresh.