Warmrails towel warmer
This Warmrails towel warmer stainless-steel wall-mounted towel warmer has 9 hardwired-heated bars that allow you to simply hang towels and other items on to slowly warm them. The bars are separated into 3 groups with a couple of inches between the sets.
This enables you to use more of the bars for heating because they’re going to be more opened up instead of on top of every other, increasing its capacity.
The intelligent design also reduces the danger of mildew and improves heating time because it allows ample air flow throughout the towels.
This smart access will connect your product with all smartphone devices in your home so you’ll make the heated towel to be turned on and off easily. It’s less powerful. Also, it can easily be adjusted in any bathroom.
- 9 bar design
- Programmable timer or on/off switch
- 2 year warranty
- Warmrails towel warmer is Constructed from durable stainless steel
- Features 120 volts of warming power
- Silver colored with a brushed finish
- Features racks for warming up to nine towels
- Wifi-capable for turning on the bar or scheduling a warming
- Measures 32 inches high x 24 inches wide x 5 inches deep
- Includes 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Stylish in designing
- Offers WiFi smart option
- Has a two-year warranty for customers
- Less powerful
Amba SAFSB-33 Towel warmer
The versatility and portability of the Amba SAFSB-33 Towel warmer is freestanding collection is second to none.
Whether it’s during a laundry room, bathroom, or by a bathtub , the lightweight Amba SAFSB-33 t are towel warmer often moved from room to room and plugged into any standard outlet.
Standing on its own, it’s able to warm and dry towels, bathing suits and delicates. Available during a brushed and polished finish in two different sizes, they’re not only beautiful and practical but also affordable.
It requires no installation. Plug it in, turn it on and you’re able to go. Light weight and portable, the towel warmer are often easily moved from the toilet to a laundry room or pool room.
- Amba SAFSB-33 Towel warmer Keeps towels, bathrobes and delicates, among other items, warm and dry
- Prevents towels from developing a musty/moldy smell – reducing laundry loads, power and water consumption
- Helps bathrooms stay warm within the winter
- Helps exclude humidity, mold and mildew
- Are often used at pools, spas and saunas, on boats and yachts, and in mudrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms, also as basements and garages.
- Made up of high-quality, environmentally friendly, 304 chrome steel (NOT steel plated!)
- Available in various high-quality finishes
- Multiple sizes available to suit all needs and applications
- Award-winning Italian designs, with a patented wire cable heating technology system
- All units are UL or ETL approved for safety in Canada and therefore the USA
- Digital Heat Controller is standard within the majority of our Italian made towel warmers
- 10 Bar design
- 2 year warranty
- Easy to Assemble
- Some users reported that it doesn’t heat up properly
HEATGENE Hot Towel Warmer
Your lifestyle will become comfortable and convenience because of the HEATGENE Hot Towel Warmer. The meticulous design provides 10 racks for luxuriously warm towels after showering. Also by drying them after use, keeping them fresh between laundering.
The hardwired mount plate discreetly conceals the wire to flawless fit your decor. Gorgeous in bathrooms and filled with possibilities for a laundry room, exercise room or mudroom – it is a sure upgrade to form life better.
HEATGENE Hot Towel Warmer is Stainless steel and is employed for here with either brushed or mirror polish finishes. Hot Towel Warmers use 10 bars to distribute heat and warm up to 2 large towels or bathrobes.
Cleaning and installation are easy with this Bathroom Towel Warmer. It’s an exquisite bathroom decoration with a design that maximizes the space of your floor space. You’ll put multiple towels directly, but not overlapping.
- Easy to wash , chrome steel construction
- Sophisticated process equipment keeps the streamlined tubes naturally smooth
- This product is light enough which will be easily installed and disassembled by yourself
- The weld is smooth and clean with the robot welding and unique brazing process
- Easy installation with hardwired electrical connection
- Quick heat up time, and evenly distributed heat for optimal warmth
- Power saving, safety
- Water Protection
- Fast heating and Over protection
- Sleek mirror-polished design.
- Doesn’t take up much space.
- May be hardwired or plugged into a power outlet.
- Cumbersome setup.
- Slow warmup.